Welcome to Rya's World

suka..duka..asem..manis..
semua ada disini..selamat menikmati..

S.T.O.R.I.E.S

Selasa, 11 Mei 2010

To My Friend

Hari Sabtu tgl 8 Mei kmrn, gw dikasiih selipan buku sama sahabat gw, Astrid Marcella.. Isinya sweeeeett bgt...

TO MY FRIEND


I'd like to be the kind of friend
that you have been to me...

I'd like to be the special help
that you've been glad to me.

I know I'm blessed
for only God can make a friend like you.

You know just how to cheer me up
whenever I feel blue..

Could I but have one wish fufilled

This one only would it be....

I'D LIKE TO BE THE KIND OF FRIEND, YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN TO ME..

Astrid Marcella, thx for being my suuupeer bestfriend.

luv you..

You're my answer from up above when I asked for a bestfriend..

Thx God..^^


A friend gives hope when life is low...

A friend is a place when you have nowhere to go...

A friend is honest...

A friend is true..

A friend is precious..

and that

MY FRIEND IS YOU...











1 komentar:

  1. Bebbb.. Lo bikin gw berkaca2 sblm tidurr!! huhuhu T.T
    thxxx yaaa *huggsss!!*
    thank u for this irreplaceable friendship..
    I never thought that I could be so blessed to find a BEST friend like YOU!! ^^
    God must have been loving me so much when He brought You into my life :)
    Loveeee youuuuu bestiessstttt!! *muachhhhhh* :D

    BalasHapus